Volario’s Coronavirus Closure Through May 22, 2020
Our first priority at Volario’s will always be the safety of our customers and staff accompanied by proactive communication to promote it. We understand our customers’ concerns pertaining to eating out in the midst of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
Out of an abundance of caution considering recent Coronavirus developments, and with respect for the health and safety of our staff, customers, and community, Volario’s will be discontinuing all operations effective the morning of Monday, March 16th, 2020.
Volario’s plans to resume operations Friday, May 22nd, but this schedule is subject to change based on conditions as they evolve.
Volario’s regrets the inconvenience associated with this unprecedented situation.
Volario’s Precautionary Measures
We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness with the following measures as everyday practice and policy to continue to provide a safe and clean environment for our customers and staff:
- Frequent cleaning of high-touch areas including, but not limited to, door handles, light and control switches, faucets, toilets, floors, counters,
- Implementation of hand sanitizer stations
- All staff are to practice frequent hand washing and sanitizing
- Thorough inspection of all kitchen sanitizing equipment and all are operational and fully supplied
- Any staff member or customer who has had cold or flu-like symptoms or even allergies in the past two weeks and/or has been around others who have been sick will not be permitted to visit the restaurant
The Center for Disease Control recommends the same everyday preventative measures that they do for the common flu, including:
- Clean hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use alcohol-based hand rub
- Cover nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing
- Avoid close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms
- Get a flu shot if you haven’t already gotten one this year
For more information regarding Coronavirus and best practices for prevention, please consult the following resources: